Thursday, December 22, 2011

Experts, please offer advice on this.....few questions?

Long story short, husband has us in pretty extreme credit debt. There is very little money after minimum pays are made. These purchases were NOT made with me or with my okay. Is it possible for only HIM to file bankruptcy without me? Probably not, but I'm desperate here. Secondly, can I get statements for these credit cards that show all purchases EVER made? He wants me to "stick with him" and help him pay these off. He takes my checks & does the bills. He has talked about 2nd mortgaging the house, is this EVER a good idea? He says it is, but he comes from a family that has no problem 2nd mortgaging, filing bankruptcy, etc. just very self gratifying people (like himself). Okay, last question, if I were to divorce him (which I don't REALLY want to cuz of the kids), but, would he pay less 4 child supp. because of the debt? The kids & I do without a lot NOW because of all he has for HIMSELF. I already took 10K out of my 401K to pay off one credit card, still paying 211/mth 4 it

0 comments:

Post a Comment