Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What makes a woman so stupid?

Men and women are inherently different. It is our differences that sometimes causes this stereotyping and severe ridicule - we simply can't understand the behavior of the opposite gender, so we make fun of it. At the same time, it is often damn near impossible for us to find fault in our own gender's behavior. That being said, not all women behave as you've described. Just as all men aren't ist cheating slobs, all women are not stupid crazy complainers. I do feel bad for you if every single woman you know is like this, but I also find that hard to believe. I will admit that I know some women with similar behavior...and yes, I too find a number of these qualities frustrating. Regardless, the nature of your statement displays your ignorance. I do hope you will also consider some of the good qualities many women have instead of focusing on the bad. Showing simple respect just may be the first step in the right direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment